The course is designed to teach students in many different places according to their particular course outline and need. The teachers use basic mathematics knowledge along with e-books and educational materials to cover the subject and to build and strengthen the concepts of the students.
To register your child for learning Mathematics with us, simply click on the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button to the right and go through the simple paid subscription process.
Once completed, an EdVate representative will get in contact with you to setup the most convenient time schedule for your child to learn Mathematics.
We look forward to having your child enrolled into our program.
This course is designed to develop a strong understanding of Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, and other sections of mathematics. In this course, our expert and experienced instructors make every lesson fun and easy to understand for the students. The students can learn from the root of mathematics.
Throughout the course, students will develop stronger ability to easily understand and solve mathematical problems. The evaluation for this course is based on the student’s achievement of curriculum expectations and the demonstrated skills required for effective Math learning.
After successful completion of this course children will be able to master Mathematics with proper knowledge and skills.
- Live one on one teaching: two or three 50 minute class per week
- Math terms: number type, counting, calculation etc.
- Algebra: expressions, equations, inequalities, functions etc.
- Geomarty: shape and relative arrangement of the parts
- Exercise: practice worksheet
- Questions and assessments: activities and quizzes
What will the children learn?
- Counting and number sequencing
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Order of operations
- Positive and negative numbers
- Solving equations
- Trigonometry and Logarithms
- Probability and statistics
- And lot more!
No Reviews found for this course.